Virtual office is a term that was not popular among most entrepreneurs and start-up investors even a decade ago. However, as the Internet and technology to assist the same has phenomenally developed over the years, the concept of virtual office has become more and more popular with time.
So what is a virtual office?
Technically an office meant a place where you work. And with the advent of technology and faster Internet-enabled services, office-work like mail forwarding, telephone answering, employee co-ordination etc. all can be conducted virtually. Thus, you can enjoy working in an office-like environment without having to actually rent a space in the expensive corners of Wall Street or London.
Even with its share of advantages and benefits, entrepreneurs often shy away from hiring a virtual office, along with the allied services like mail forwarding or telephone answering. However, there are far more advantages than what meets the eye, especially if you are a fresh start-up and yet to wish to compete with the bigwigs in the industry.
Listed below are some of the advantages that a virtual office can get you –
· Cost-effective – No overhead costs, along with the absence of rents and financial allowances and maintenance fees to local authorities can go a long way in boosting the ROI from your business. Add to this the fact that you can have a real physical address, along with IP and allied details in a busy London street without having to cough up a fortune, and you have a winning solution at hand!
· Saves time – Since everything happens virtually – from telephone answering to mail forwarding and client co-ordination, time is a luxury you can save! And since start-ups need all the time they can manage to help boost their push up the success ladder, this feature of an online workspace is definitely going to help them.
· Pay-and-use facilities – for client meetings or conferences, one can use the vendor’s office space, which almost always has a prestigious address to its name. This improves the brand image of your start-up, as well as gaining common ground with the larger corporate units in the area.
· Increased productivity – With time and work hours customized to your preferences, productivity automatically increases. This again improves your ROI, culminating into a better output from the whole workforce.
· Flexible and efficient management – Management of the workforce as well as projects and client co-ordination procedures becomes easier than usual. Apart from being flexible, a virtual office allows better management through documentation and timesheet regulations – which the vendor often assists with!
So unless you really want to invest a fortune in setting up an address in the corporate haven of London or Regent Street, a virtual office space is the ideal alternative available for you. The advantage is that you get all the brand-embellishing statistics (the address, the IP tags, the swashbuckling conference rooms etc all) at a fraction of the price, online!
If you are an entrepreneur who wants a decent but cost-effective office space, reserving online is the way to go!