4 Life Research, from a third party prospective, appears to be a great opportunity for the entrepreneur looking into network marketing. I always love to see companies that promote the body’s immune system, as it’s a great counter for all the drugs dispensed these days by western culture physicians.
The 4 Life products can be compared with human breast milk, which is a huge immunity builder! And it’s not a new fly by night product, as there have been over 50 years of scientific research in this area.
If you’re thinking about going into the 4 Life Research opportunity, you may want to consider the pros and cons before you take the plunge…
4 Life Research Pros:
– All 4 Life products have been patented, over 75 products contributing to wellness, including pet and elderly care
– There is a 30 day money back guarantee for 4 Life products.
– The commission structure is generous, the traditional MLM structure, allowing commissions both retail and from others who sell in your downline.
– There are great rewards and bonuses for top marketers, including vacation trips.
4 Life Research Cons:
– The 4 Life products are not FDA approved. (As far as I’m concerned, this is not a concern, but it makes it very difficult, if not impossible, to promote to physicians and veterinarians.)
– As with most non-drug wellness products, they have long-term results, so your customers won’t be able to assess how well the products are helping.
– The wellness market is saturated, so a lot of folks tend to have a mind block about being open to new MLM wellness products.
– In order to achieve a successful income level, you need a minimum amount of monthly total sales to qualify for commissions and bonuses. As with any MLM, a team of recruited reps under you is required before you see any real income.
If you’re worried about the “pyramid scheme” gossip, don’t be concerned, as 4 Life Research is just as valid a company as most. But like any MLM, you need to prepare yourself to work hard. Don’t buy into the “hope” that if you just recruit two who recruit two, then you’re set for life. The multilevel professionals themselves can attest to the fact that this actually doesn’t work. But that’s not to say it’s not possible.
The main problem with marketing 4 Life Research is the same as with most multilevel companies. You need a marketing system in place that is duplicable. Because, realistically, you have to take into consideration that 95% of the people you recruit in your downline will quit. That’s the statistic. As a third party marketer who is familiar with how network marketing companies work, I strongly suggest marketing online.
Here’s your 4 Life Research Blueprint for Marketing Online…
Step number 1: Brand yourself as the expert.
Of course, you will need to invest some time and money in training yourself first, because none of us are simply born experts! However, once you learn just a few important tips, you’ve got one up on the guy who doesn’t know, so to him, you’re the expert. You can easily brand yourself as an expert online when you establish a personal blog.
Step number 2: Promote your blog.
Surely this can’t surprise you… just like in any other business; you need to spend money to make money. However, if you’re hurting for money, there are a lot of methods available today with only a small financial outlay up front. And some techniques can be purchased with only a one time fee. I personally prefer article marketing because, once leads are generated, your link stays on Google for no additional cash outlay.
Step number 3: Establish relationship with your new leads.
Once the traffic starts building, the leads are available! The expert network marketers use an automatic email responder system, or “autoresponder”. This inexpensive tool will make immediate contact with the leads via email. Marketing becomes fun and exciting when you start to see the autorsponder messages your email inbox advising you that you have leads!
Comments are closed.